- Premium Quality
The position is to assist QA and R&D departments with their documentation needs, regulatory reviews and other important projects. The position is to provide a role of technical expert for QA and R&D departments.
- Writing, updating finished product specifications, manufacturing procedures.
- Keeping label folder, USDA label approvals current.
- Reviewing regulatory compliance related to product formulations and labels.
- Maintaining folders for Organic and Gluten free certifications.
- Maintaining ingredient nutrition database and keeping nutrition facts current.
- Inventory Functions: Maintaining inventory usage tracking log.
- Work on Projects for QA-R&D or research or knowledge upgrade.
- Maintaining raw material, finished product and supplier registers.